Just a few years ago when blogs and blogging were gaining a foothold, most bloggers were doing it for fun. However, blogging has evolved into a money making venture, and today more and more people are starting their own private blogs with an aim to make that elusive extra coin.
- In web hosting, there are classifications called Class, and start from Class A, Class B, and Class C. Hosting companies offers all of these, and they help in optimizing your site or blog post without interfering with others that you may own.
- Multiple IP address; IP, commonly known as Internet protocol, is a unique address of each blog or site that you own. Companies offers multiple IPs for your blogs depending on your blogging needs. For instance, 5 IP web hosting; this package is ideal for small blogs, and it comes with 5 IP addresses, 2GB disk space, as well as 20 GB guarantee of data transfer. It also has 5 ePanel accounts. Other plans include 10 IP web Hosting, 20 GB web hosting, and up to 70 IP web hosting. Thus we have taken care of all types of blogging needs, from the very small, to medium blogs, and even very large blogs.
What are the benefits of having multiple IPs for your PBN?
- It is economical, in the sense that you don’t have to pay for a new hosting each time you want to start a new blog post. By purchasing a single package for your best pbn hosting, you are able to operate from 5 to 70 different IP addresses, each on its own independent platform.
- Having multiple IPs for your PBN ensures that you minimize the time you’d have wasted during maintenance. In other words, even when your hosting provider brings one site down for maintenance, others on the different IPS will still be live and online.
- Another advantage of having multiple IP addresses is that it helps you diversify the niches you post on your blogs, without clogging all on one platform. For instance, if you have a passion for sports, health, entertainment, and fashion, you can post blogs for each niche on an independent IP address. Your readers can thus enjoy reading your blogs more, for they will easily navigate to the niche that interests them. Each IP address is able to host your blog post regardless of the amount of content or graphics you want included.
The benefits of having a PBN are numerous, and opportunities limitless. Get the services of a good web hosting services to get your blogs out there to the world. Our Multi IPs will go a long way in ensuring that you have the edge over your competitors, and offer your readers a better experience while viewing your blogs.